BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Poetry

Poetry

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Damn Times is Changing for the better

Gaining a lot of this thing called perspective.
I've been through some shit this last year and a little of this year.
Its so funny how easily the idea of being able to change someone pops into your head like an epiphany.As if no one else has ever tried it.
I wish it was that easy, but then there wouldn't be an individual.
There wouldn't be standards.People would have no mistakes to learn from. Nothing would be right. But what if i could? I would change everyone for the better because that's all i want for most people. Just to realize that they don't have to be the perfect person, but they should at least be a decent human being. I think i found some one who is just like that.There are always qualities that your not going to like about someone,but this person is making it hard for me to find these qualities. I'm a good person. Have had ups and downs just like the next, but at this point in my life im on solid grounds with myself. But sometime i just don't know what to think about people. I guess im still learning. How to figure people out, how to make somewhat good judgment, and decide whats best for me. Thats all for now though. Maybe next time i'll have the answer.

0 comments: