BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Poetry

Poetry

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Me. Myself, N my Girls

Sitting in Environmental Science right now supposed to be working on my public service announcement but luckily found a little bit of time to update you'll on my life...haven't wrote any thing good in a while..but i decided to dedicate this poem to my girls Tika n Jojo..here we go
My wannabe hood rat friends(lmao..joking)
Far from it though
See me everyday
Never build me up to make me feel low
All they wanna do is laugh n play
But this aint Chinese school so we can have those days.
Especially n the summer we can have our fun
Talk loud all you want, i know u aint tough
They them wanna be hood rat chicks
Actors on the prowl
Crazy as shit...Talking PROPERLY loud
These wannabe hood rats with G.P.A.'s above 3.0 and IQ's so high
Making me wanna laugh til i cry, when dey tell me they gangsters on the side.
Please...haha my wannabe hood rat friends wearing professional dress and using big words while speaking in a soft tone obliviously cuz they do it so often.
Then wanna tell me "the eat those all day" like some niggas in the street
HA HA these wanna be hood rat heffas
Gotta love um though
Will tell you when you wrong and even when your actin like a hoe
"Chicks ova dicks" is what they say.
N i say where you get that from cuz i know y'all aint get it in the street.
They say I know girl..we got that shit off BET
These wanna be hood rat, street smart," my chick ova dick" greatest friends of mine
No joke, no lie, they smart as shit
As hood rat as it sounds they actually right when they say "chicks ova dicks"

0 comments: