BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Poetry

Poetry

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Steps 2 Please Me..(Made b4 I lost my V)

U'll...
Whisper in my ear
Tell me my spot
I'll tell you if i like it
Then make you like it a lot
U'll...
Whistle on my neck as a tease then kiss
Nibble on my ear, then suck on my lips
U'll...
Hug my body tight with your hands between my thighs
And leave my body with warmth
Making me want to moan with sighs
U'll..
lightly touch my cheek with the back of your finger
While letting me release your fears, your stress, your anger.
U'll ...
Start above my naval, then make your way down,
Knowing im ready when i begin making sounds.
U'll...
Get me all anxious
Not thinking I could last
Got me taking off your clothes for you
So you could "spank dat ass"lmao
When you get this far you'll know that I've been pleased
These are the steps it takes to uncross these knees.

0 comments: