BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Poetry

Poetry

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"Pain is Just Weakness Leaving the Body"

This is not a poem.
What should I say to my readers today?..aha if i have any.
So I'm in my last quarter of senior year and I'm stressing like crazy cause i got finals and tests coming up.
Right now I'm in study hall wit my right:Tika and my "every now n then": Courtney
I miss the winter. I know I sound crazy but I am so its okay lol.
But for real the winter is crack...well it looks like it lmao
Maybe cause I can cover up my body more in the winter and I love being able to snuggle up in watch movies and go to mad celebrations cause of all the holidays in the winter.
The winter is a lot more beautiful as well.. Its living across from fanklin park that got me hooked when i was younger.
Seeing all the snow on the bare trees and hearing water run down the melting icicles.
Those little things is what I miss about the winter.
I never get sick during the winter either because I stay going out to different places with friends to get hot chocolate, warm cider, and egg nog.
Or partying with the eggnog n henny
N Burning to keep warm...
The good old days...Damn i miss the winter..
The summer is the season i get sick cause i be inside with everybody and they're germs tryna get my share of the air conditioning lmao..
In the summer is the freaking stinkiest season of the year because for some reason people seem to lose all since of personal hygiene.
So I just realized that I've been rambling and that everything I've written has nothing to do with the title of this blog haha.

So the reason that "Pain is Just Weakness Leaving the Body" is the title of my blog is because it keeps coming up in my life that its just destiny to learn from mistakes..You go through a lot of bullshit(pain) to learn from mistakes..but it just makes you just a Lil' stronger of a person.

Okay so my next blog probably will be a poem about this one dude in particular because he doesn't think i will write about him. and i like him that much to prove him wrong lmao.

So i covered all my grounds..I explained my blog title...gave you a random fact about my self(i love WINTER), and gave you a preview of my next blog...So if you have any suggestions hit me up.

0 comments: